Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Scary

So today, the house is officially going on the market. We are going to put it up for 2 months, with pretty aggresive pricing. If nothing happens by middle of Dec., we'll take it off and start again in middle of Jan. Our last house sold so fast, we never really had to do much. This time, though, we are rearranging and repainting. Bruce is busy touching up the baseboards, and I have to paint my scrapbook room :( Our realtor said to leave the wall with the sponge paint and just paint the other 3 walls white. So it shouln't be too bad, although I'm not sure how many coats it will take. One good thing, he also said Bruce would need to "tone it down a bit" in the basement. So I gladly took down at least half his Michigan crap!!! One other important piece of info... ski season officially started today at A-Basin. We were going to go, but it is just one run and we have a lot to do around here.

2 comments:

Beth said...

good luck I would love to come see another part of Colorado next time I come don't work too hard

Madison'sMom said...

Good luck, I hope you guys don't have any problems selling your house. Darren and I would like to sell ours but we just don't have the money to fix it like we need to first.