Monday, April 27, 2009

Mud Season

We are now in what is known as Mud Season in the mountains. Most ski areas are closed (A-Basin and Loveland on the continental divide will remain open thru May or so). The snow is melting, nothing is really blooming yet, you can't go hiking up very high, or Jeep Trailing, so there isn't a whole lot to do up there. I've decided it's Bruce's turn to do some driving, so he came home last week instead of me driving there. It was so nice to have a week off from driving. And we had some serious shopping to do. There are so many great sales right now, so we went a little crazy. But I needed stuff for Mexico, and Bruce and I both needed some work clothes. I'm not looking forward to those credit card bills. We also got some yard work done, and Bruce changed the oil and rotated my tires on my Subi. Can you believe, I've put almost 10,000 miles on my car since October??

2 comments:

Beth said...

You are going to Mexico don't bring back the Swine flu!

Susie said...

I'm not going for 2 months. Hopefully it will be gone by then!!